Didn’t even this year end with us all being so exhausted ? This year, I realized that there are people who would miss you every second, but won’t say a word. I realized that there are people, unworthy of your love, but still love might make you do anything for them. I came to know that people whom we hate might actually turn out to be real nice. I learnt that intuitions can go wrong and sometimes guesses could be right! But most importantly, I just learnt that I won’t ever be ready for whatever life throws at me. I may go blank or surprised or scared; but I surely won’t have the right words at the right moment. But now I know I don’t always need to have the right answer.
Shutting doors, Ending chapters, Closing cycles – whatever names we give it, what matters is to let go of the past. This year, I got something I would admire forever and also, lost something for which I would be sad for a long time. But I have seen that life is all about these ups and downs. And If this year wasn’t in your favor , You are yet to explore more people existing in this amazing world.
So, this coming year you have 12 chapters and 365 chances- another shot to get it right this time. I have gained so much this year and so here are 12 quick tips for a good and a happy life:
• “When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty, my only response is that I’m thankful I have a cup.” Count your blessings, not your troubles. Be thankful.
• Don’t say yes when you mean no. Don’t even say a maybe. ‘NO’ is an acceptable answer.
• Money will buy a great dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail. So, be a nice human.
• “You carry so much love in your heart, give some to yourself.” -r.z
• Sometimes, the worst place you can be in is your own head. Don’t overthink. Just let go.
• It is okay to be angry but it is never okay to be cruel.
• Learn to forgive and also to apologize when wrong.
• Don’t get side tracked by the opinions of others. Don’t take anything personal from someone you are not personal with.
• DOn’t quIT.
• You might end up breaking someone’s heart or someone else would break yours! But if you are ever heartbroken, just remember that there was a time when you had lived without that person and you were still happy. A habit is not a need.
• Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say “she had a really expensive car and great house!” Don’t make life about stuff!
• Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
This new year would mean nothing if you are still in love with your comfort zone. Do things that challenge you. Let this year be a selfish one. Protect your heart and have a good life
Wishing you and your family a merry everything and a happy always! This coming year save more money, drink more water, get organized and most importantly protect yourself.
P.S: This is my first blog post. Looking forward for your feedback and I do apologize for any mistakes.